Friday, September 9, 2011

Although normally I wouldn't when I'm drunk I will....

The weekend is here. Time to kick back, relax & unwind and possibly have a few drinks. Some people take on a different personality when they are drunk.. Anyone that has watched Jersey Shore knows that people let their guards down & sometimes will do anything OR anybody when they are drunk...

So it's confession time ladies & gents.........

Finish the sentence Although normally I wouldn't when I'm drunk I will...... (bonus points for telling us which liquor brings you over the edge! :-))

P.S.-Please drink responsibly... :-)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I don't really drink or get drunk, so this one is hard for me. Drinking usually makes me sleepy :)

Annamaria said...

Take notes dudes. No alcohol for Brookey! LOL

FoodieMouth said...

You answering the question too, Homie?????? Stop frontin'.

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've gotten drunk in my entire life. I drink and enjoy it but don't like being drunk so I know my limit. I like having a nice buzz/being tipsy. Being NICE ;-) Plus I have a low tolerance for liquor anyway.

The last time I got drunk was on my 30th B-Day (you were there) and still I think I held it pretty together in comparison to most drunks.

That being said, I don't blame any of my actions/behavior on the a a a a a alcohol. That's ALL ME right there, Homie! lol

Stef said...

Hi Annamaria!

I kissed a girl once when I was drunk off my ass. Well, she kissed me and I didn't stop her. I was told this mind you, I don't remember it at all.

Annamaria said...

STOP PRESSURING ME FOODIE HEIFFER! LOL

Yes you were a very good girl on your 30th. I don't even think I noticed you drunk so you pulled it off..

@Stef.. that's not bad.. More people than you know have done that.. :-)

I have two extremes when I am drunk. I either fall asleep OR I'm hyper & fun! lol...can't really say I've done anything that I would blame on alcohol.... at least not that I can OR choose to remember..LOL

Aisha G of HartlynKids said...

I really can't say what I have done drunk. I just can't. I'm a mother now. However - I will say... please keep tequila far far far away.... FAR....