Thursday, September 8, 2011

Swingers

Last night my husband & I watched a movie called Sex and Breakfast. An independent film starring Macaulay Culkin. FIRST OFF I disliked how the movie ended because it just ended soo abruptly that it felt like they just ran out of money & ended it there.
ANYWHO... The movie was about two couples that are going through some stuff & start seeing a sex therapist for ways to "fix" their problems... blah blah blah They decide to be matched up and swap partners. The four of them go to a hotel and rent a room and the two wives sleep with the men that are not their husbands. Now while wife A is having sex with Husband B, Husband A is watching....and having sex with Wife B... and vice versa and all around.

Now personally I don't know how comfortable I would be having sex with another man while my husband is watching me.. (Wife A had NOOO problems by the way..Not an OUNCE of stage fright..lol) and I definitely don't think I would be ok watching him have sex with another woman. But I don't like to judge so what say you blog family..What do you think about swingers? Do you think it can make or break a relationship? Are there rules for this type of relationship??

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm sure there have to be rules, cuz otherwise you're just "cheating." I guess swingers see it as "cheating with permission."

I couldn't do it. I consider myself to be very secure, but I don't like to share and if I can't sustain my marriage in a monogamous way, then I'd rather get a divorce and have sex freely with whomever I want.

I know marriage isn't just about love or sex, but moreso about commitment. I guess I don't feel a man would genuinely be committed to me if he could WATCH me have sex with another man and think nothing of it.

Call me a prude, old fashioned, traditional, close minded - whatever. I can't do it - I don't see the point.

Randy S. said...

Brooke,
I'm with you. I will never be able to bluntly share my partner with another man. Not only share but also be a witness to all he does or she does to him....That will stay in my head and will eventually kill all. Call me MACHO but as a man i can't! People say that what you don't see doesn't hurt which I agree with...so i rather not see if she is doing.

Anonymous said...

I think that can back fire on you aside from the fact that I would never approve of that call me old fashioned. The what ifs come to play what if my husband likes that other person sexually better or vise versa I think that's putting your relationship at risk if you really care about that person to begin with.