Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bedroom Personality...

 Submissive & Dominate....

Now we all have our personalities and they play out in our every day life.. But our roles can sometimes be reversed when we're in the bedroom. I for one have a very dominate personality. A lot of times though when I get home I play the submissive wife. When I feel like being fancy I play on my normal dominate personality & take charge. I can go back & forth between giving my husband what he wants or telling him what I want. Changing it up from time to time can add spice or keep things interesting.

So blog familia. What is your bedroom personality? Do you like to change your bedroom personality? What personality to do you like your mate to take on.

4 comments:

FoodieMouth said...

LOLA! That’s all I’m giving up ;-)

Annamaria said...

LMAO....OK LOLA....LOL... u don't have to give up any more..I'll leave u alone girl.. THIS TIME!!!

Brooke said...

My bedroom personality changes based on my partner and his mood. I try to match my partner's personality if he's initiating... but if I'm doing the initiating, then I naturally tend to be the aggressor. But it changes with the wind :-)

Anonymous said...

My bedroom personality changes I guess it depends on my mood for the day. As well as how my partner's mood is as well. If I am feeling naughty...grrrr lol!