Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses....

I was supposed to go home & blog last night but I had a million and one things to do..So I didn't and came into work early to write it. I allowed myself to come up with an excuse for not blogging..not good since this blog has helped expose my business to more people. It got me to thinking about excuses people give for not having sex....
And from there my blog topic was born!! :-)

What are the craziest, dumbest, wackest excuses for not having sex have you heard, given or been given???

GO

6 comments:

FoodieMouth said...

LOOK!!! I got ASTHMA, OKAY???!!!

Huh? WTF???

SMH. LMFAO!!!

Translation: You're about to get left.

Because let's just say, I ain't the 'I have a headache' type ;-)

Annamaria said...

LMAO..... Question.. do you even have ASTHMA????? LMFAO....

FoodieMouth said...

It depends...lol

Annamaria said...

@Foodie...You are hysterical!!!!


New excuse... Sorry I can't have sex there is an earthquake.

Brooke said...

It's rare that I turn down sex, but when I have needed an excuse, I usually turn to the tried and true "Flo is in town" excuse.

That is until I dated a man who "ran red lights." Then I had to get more creative...

"I have a migraine"
"It freaks out the cat"
"It's too hot"
"I have ovulation cramps" (that one always scares them away) :)

Annamaria said...

Dead @ It freaks out the cat!!!!

CRACKING up at ovulation cramps.