Monday, November 28, 2011

One Word Mondays.....

Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend...And with that today's Cyber Monday Word is:

NETWORKING......



And with that I would like to let you all know about this wonderful collaboration taking place RIGHT NOW:
Want to have a 'Girls Night Out'? Anna Playfulpleasuresand Greene Light Photography have teamed up to provide the perfect event for a Ladies Night. Make it a glamor night, do a "Alter Ego" shoot, all with a presentation of pleasure items. Inquire about our open dates and prices! Book soon: dates are limited. Book by December 15th and get a 10% discount on all prints!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Networking is underrated, especially in this job market. Networking has gotten me every job I've ever had in television...and now with my writing. It's a skill, an art even. Everyone should do it.