Wednesday, July 20, 2011

About Me...

I have to admit it.. I'm addicted to blogs. I love reading them, critiquing them and responding to them. I even love harassing my friends as to when they are going to post new blogs. (Sorry Brooke) So rather than be that person that doesn't practice what she preaches, I decided to join the blog community.


Now for those of you that don't know I am a newly married, mother. I am also a part time passion party consultant (http://www.annaspleasures.yourpassionconsultant.com/) when I am not out saving the world being a foreclosure prevention counselor... This is my life. The constant volley between the two people that make up ME.. By day I am the counselor & the mama. By night I am the passion party consultant & the wife.... I believe that regardless of kids, work, etc you should never stop being sexy. After all you have to keep your mate interested & happy. So this blog will be utilized to discuss different topics about life, love, sex, kids, marriage, etc etc whatever you guys want to hear. It's dedicated to all of you sexy married mamas, papas, singles, etc etc...


A few topics I intend to discuss are:
How to make it happen when you have kids: Quickies around the kiddies..
Top toys that won't freak out your mate
New ideas for adding spice

If you guys have anything on your mind or any topic that you want to discuss let me know or volunteer to guest blog...

7 comments:

Serena W. said...

Yeah!!!!! You have a blog!!! As a soon to be Mommy I'm looking forward to reading about how to balance everything (being a mom/career woman/writer/sexy as hell)!

Looking forward to the blog!

Annamaria said...

Thanks Serena!!! First of all you're already a step in the write direction. Your a sexy fabulous preggers lady! :)

Aisha G of HartlynKids said...

Welcome to blogging! You have a follower .... Here to support!

Powerz said...

Here's to my beautiful wife in another of her successful endeavors. I wish you the best baby! I'm looking to being the guinea pig for experimenting :-)

Annamaria said...

@Aisha..thanks for the support..as usual your always there to give advice & give that gentle push that adults sometimes need....(not just the girls)

@Power..thanks for the support boo...and yes I'll be blogging about you..

To everyone thanks for the support online & off. I already have a few ideas for future blogs thanks to u guys....

XOXO

Randy said...

OH YOU KNOW I'LL BE UP IN HERE!!!!
Congrats Anna!!! Now lets blog!!!

Quest: HOW THE HECK YOU GET TO SHOW YOUR PIC ON YOUR RESPONSES...Sorry!!! I'm new to this...LOL

Annamaria said...

LMAO. Thank you Randy. You have to log in with your google email address for your pic to show up.