Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Humpday

I've decided to play on humpday & make the theme of every Wednesday happy humpday. On Wednesdays we'll have a conversation where we discuss things that will make us wanna hump...lol
Whether Im advertising a  product or talking about what attracks us to our mate, what puts us in the mood, etc
So with this let's begin with our first Humpday topic....Strip clubs.......
I have no problem with strip clubs. That's the one place I can go that I don't have to worry about looking a certain way or anyone hitting on me cuz no one is looking at me...lol (just kidding) I would and have taken my significant other and to be perfectly honest there were never the feelings of jealousy or inadequacy that I've heard other women talk about. Heck I handed out business cards the last time we went. I can honestly say I've never had a bad time at a strip club. It's just another place we can go to when we want a fun/different and not soo romantic date night. And with that I'll open the floor to you guys & gals...

What do you think about them? Have you/would you go to one with your mate? Would it/has it made you jealous? Would you get mad at your mate for going to one?

11 comments:

Powerz said...

Well, ummmmmm, yeah.........
My mate and I have been to a club or 2 and we have a ball. The best is when we see the creepy old men getting their feel on and try to be discreet about it. It's another venue to have fun and bug out. And it's even better knowing I'm going home with the baddest chick in the club. And I found a trip to the.strip club works better than oysters! It's also funny seeing the strippers try to be respectful when asking to give a lap dance. All this makes for a fun night out.

Annamaria said...

Just because they are strippers doesn't mean they don't have manners.. :) They are actually more polite than people on the street damnit. LOL

Anonymous said...

Well to be honest I have never been to a strip club with my significant other though I would love to. I feel very secure about myself as a woman don't think I would be jealous in that situation. I do think its a way of breaking out of the "routine" and trying new things to spice things up. The problem is that he is old fashioned. I tend to be open minded. I guess its something to be discussed.

Annamaria said...

@"anonymous"...lol

If he's old fashioned he may be a lil surprised that you would be open to going with him. I'm sure it has probably crossed his mind once or twice but he doesn't know how you would react or doesn't want to be embarrassed. Open up the discussion. It may even take more than one discussion but I'm sure he'll appreciate the thought! :)

Anonymous said...

I will take your advise and I will keep you posted on the outcome. LOL! Thanks!

Randy said...

In my situation my significant other has no problems with me going to one nor her going with me. I don't mind her attending one either. I feel only those weak minded individuals will allow such places to consume them. I know what I'm there for and know what roles those woman play as well...they are just there to entretain and tell you what you want to hear while you are there!
My only dilema is that I have never attended to one alone with my wife. Everytime we have gone is with a group. I've acted like my silly self but I have never approached my wife and told her for us to attend to one alone. I feel if I do so I will belittle her being I choose to spend my time looking @ another woman's body than hers. For some reason I know I'm wrong but that's just the way I feel every time I feel like asking.
Also, I have this thing that I feel somewhat guilty if I take her out alone to a strip joint since I will be paying more attention to another woman than her....I know, I KNOW_I'm a punk!!!
Guess I have to try to know!!!
But overall, I like it, been there n don't mind if she attends as well.

Annamaria said...

Keep me posted Cuz... :)

@Randy.. Stop being a punk!!! LOL... and truth be told I have never been left there sitting alone unattended & neglected at a strip club.. The funny part is the strippers are more likely to socialize with your wife in that environment than you.

Randy said...

I know ..It’s all MENTAL!!!

We should have an outing to the boobie bar!!! LMAO

Annamaria said...

A BLOG BOOBIE BAR OUTTING...Hmmm I'll see speak to the masses & work that out! LMAO

Aisha G of HartlynKids said...

I'm done with strip clubs. When I go I end up with secussions.

Annamaria said...

Dead @Aisha & her secussions...LMAO

We're going to have to stage an intervention and take you back.. Because you don't end up with a secussion EVERY time you go to the strip club.. Only when you say something smart... :)