Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Get A Room....

You and (insert name here..lol) are sitting on the sofa in the living room, having a glass of wine,candles lit all over, listening to some jazz playing after having a nice romantic dinner. You guys are feeling each other, you start looking at each other & start kissing. Softly at first & then more passionately...

OR

Woman is cooking dinner in the kitchen..wearing white wife beater & a pair of fitted boy shorts. Man or women (I don't judge..LOL) walks by the kitchen & watches as woman does her thing knowing that her meal will be the shit. She takes a break to sip on a glass of wine while she looks at the stove proud of the meal she's preparing..Man/woman gets aroused looking this sight and wants to take her right then & there...

Now in both of these situations you are in a room that isn't your bedroom. In my opinion I say get it where you want to. I'm not going to stop my husband to tell him let's go to our bedroom. As hard as we work to pay rent & bills we gonna do it wherever we want... And I'm attracted to my husband in a way where the mood sometimes may strike us at any time and we don't wanna wait til we get to our bedroom. Like Fury stated in his blog a few weeks ago sometimes it take something simple like doing it in another room to add a little spice in your relationship..

So my question is this to the blog family.. Do you think sex should be limited to the bedroom or should you just take it where you want it???

10 comments:

Aisha G of HartlynKids said...

Totally not limited - spontaneity is fun albeit sometimes uncomfortable. Just don't go telling all your guests about all the places you did it - it freaks them out
*glare*
LOL

Powerz said...

Get it in where ever you are. It's like role playing. Change it up and keep it fresh

Annamaria said...

@Aisha... yes that conversation sparked this blog..... I'm gonna miss you Nay...LMAO

@Powerz..U better say that! LMAO

FoodieMouth said...

Wherever y'all damn choose! Get it!

Man, I've done it in a ______, at a ________, in a _________, on top of a _________... ;-)

Annamaria said...

@FOODIE... Girl you probably did it thru a _________________..... lol

I knew you'd like this one..LMAO

Nay said...

What you do and wheere you do it your business. I don't need to know. Nor do you need to know where I do it. I think it is rude to tell me that you've had sex on the table that I am eating at or the couch that I am sitting on. I can guess that most people don't limit sex to the bedroom. Just don't make it a point to let me know. If I am made aware of such then I get completely freaked out. I don't like to know that am sitting in someone else's old wet spots as I wouldn't want you to know if you are sitting in mine.

I will miss you too Anna.

Brooke said...

Is this even a real question?? :-)

I don't know anyone who thinks sex should only be had in the bedroom - really?

Now, I've STARTED outside of the bedroom, but then migrated back to the bedroom for comfort reasons as Aisha stated, but I've also been all over my apt. No need for details, as I don't want to freak Nay out, but you get the idea :)

Randy S. said...

All I have to say is there is not better thing than the element of surprise. Not expecting to get it or do it at that moment makes it even better....So to all of you that have that privilege - SHERRISH IT!!!....DOn't be like some others that have to be warned in advance so they could be prepared....OH SHIT!!! Did i say that?

Annamaria said...

@Brooke...Nay is NEVER going to your apartment...LMAO

@Randy..one of these days you gonna get tased

Anonymous said...

Wow! Well I couldn't believe you actually asked that... As far as I am concerned limiting yourself to just the bedroom gets kinda boring. It spices your relationship up when you experiment and baptize all rooms in your house.....