Friday, September 30, 2011

Reflections....

Today is the last day of September. It's a Friday... My head is about to explode with everything that I want to accomplish before the year ends. I'm excited about the new possibilities. I'm excited that I have a few parties coming up. I'm proud of the things my daughter has accomplished especially in the past month. I'm proud of the way my husband has been hustling working two full time jobs.
I'm proud of my other lil babies Lady C & Diva who are blossoming and joining my Soso and forming Triple Trouble.
I'm proud of my friends who recently had babies & are wonderful mommies. And I'm proud of my sister wife Aisha who is going to change the world with her publishing company. And yea I guess I can be proud of Hayden & his photography too.. LOL  And Michel who is one day going to put H&R Block out of business.

I don't know if it's because it's sunny, or Friday or what..but I'm extremely happy & positive & thankful for what I have & the people that I have in my life.  So I'd like to say I hope you are too & have a sexy, happy & fun weekend!

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Aisha G of HartlynKids said...

You are real sappy and nostalgic today. How do I know... you even recognized Hayden lol

Annamaria said...

lol...I KNOW... I don't recognize myself...maybe I'm coming down with something.... LOL